From $3509 with flightsPayments as low as $104
Imagine the sound of azure waves crashing on a peaceful beach. The thumping of the bass in a world-famous nightclub. The hustle and bustle of a boulevard marketplace. Do you hear it? That’s the Spanish coast, and it’s calling your name.
Soaking in the architectural artwork of La Sagrada Familia
Lounging in the Ibiza sun on a luxury catamaran cruise
Stopping to smell the roses at Parc Guell
Searching for souvenirs in Old Town Valencia
Unleashing your inner foodie over tapas and sangria
What you'll get
Round-trip flights & airport transfers
8 nights in handpicked accommodations
Expert Tour Director
2 insider tours with a local guide
Entrance to Parque Guell
- Day 1: Overnight flight to Spain
Board your overnight flight to Spain, home of all-night fiestas, incredible food, and naps after lunch. Get some shut-eye because your life is about to get loco.
- Day 2: Arrive in Barcelona + Welcome Dinner
Welcome to Barcelona, a city of endless parties, wacky architecture, and premium beaches—which also happen to be where the clubs are. So throw on your walking shoes, your party pants, and any shirt you’d like. Barcelona is the fiesta that keeps on fiesta…ing.
In the evening, enjoy a Welcome Dinner of local cuisine and drinks with fellow travelers at an authentic local spot. Afterwards, you’re free to take the party elsewhere!
- Meet an EF representative at the airport.
- Transfer to your accommodation and check in.
- Receive the latest schedule from your Tour Director.
- Meet your fellow travelers as they arrive.
- Day 3: Tour Barcelona + Optional Sagrada Familía Tour & Sangria
Experience Barcelona’s unique architecture and atmosphere with a local guide as you wander the city’s enchanting streets. This historic city is home to nine UNESCO World Heritage Sites, seven of which were built by Gaudí (he’s kind of a big deal around here). Take in the impressive sites, and understand why Barcelona is the only city to receive a Royal Gold Medal for architecture—the buildings are basically art.
- Explore the Gothic Quarter with your guide. Don't forget your black eyeliner.
- Visit one of Antoni Gaudí's greatest work of modernist art, Parque Güell. This colorful park is adorned with tilework, dreamlike structures and not a straight line in sight.
- See the 1992 Olympic Park which lines the Mediterranean Sea.
- Take the evening to revisit any of the sights, hit the beach, or explore on your own.
Sagrada Familia & Sangria (extra cost)
Antoni Gaudí’s Sagrada Família Basilica is the world’s most unbelievable church—under construction since 1882, finished by 2026 at the earliest. Tour it with a local guide, then enjoy included Sangria and pintxos, which are small finger snacks popular in Spain.
This excursion is pre-book only; if your trip is less than 30 days away, please call 800-766-2645 to purchase.
- Day 4: Enjoy a Free Day in Barcelona
The day is yours to experience Barcelona as you please. Whether that means exploring a new neighborhood, lounging on a beach, or kicking back with some tapas and a pitcher of sangria, you really can’t go wrong.
- Use your free day to explore more of the city with your fellow travelers.
- Enjoy a free day to kick back, relax with a pitcher of sangria, and enjoy the beautiful weather.
Free time suggestions
Market Down: Visit La Boqueria, the famous market just off of Las Ramblas, with everything from fresh fruits to meats, flowers and sweets.
Playa Long: Barcelona’s coast is lined with beaches, each with its own personality. Try party-centric Barceloneta, tranquil Caldetes or water sports at Mar Bella.
- Day 5: Travel to Ibiza
Wave goodbye to Barcelona, stuff some tapas in your pockets for safe-keeping, and pop on your sunglasses. You’re headed to Ibiza! Where the sun is almost always shining, and the party literally never stops.
- Board your morning plane from Barcelona to Ibiza. It’s a quick flight, barely even one whole podcast long.
- Arrive at your accommodation, and get ready for non-stop dancing, gorgeous beaches, and nightlife that is unrivaled.
- Get the lay of the land on a walking tour of the island—it’s kind of unfair that Ibiza got all of the beauty and all of the fun of the Balearic Island family.
- Keep an eye out for mermaids—legend has it that Ibiza is home to the mythological sirens that tried to lure Odysseus from his ship in Homer’s Odyssey.
- Day 6: Free Day in Ibiza + Optional Catamaran Cruise
Enjoy a free day in Ibiza to explore the beaches, the old town, or choose to keep the party going on a luxury catamaran in Ibiza’s crystal-clear waters.
Ibiza Coast Catamaran Cruise (extra cost)
You didn’t really think you’d go all the way to Ibiza and not rent a boat for the day, did you? Hop aboard to soak up the sun and set the onboard dance floor on fire.
Why wait? Save money by booking this optional excursion before your trip departs.
- Day 7: Free Day in Ibiza + Included Dinner
Good morning, Ibiza! The settlers of this piece of paradise dedicated the island to the god of music and dance, so it’s only fitting that the island is now a hotspot for all DJ-, club-, and dance party-related things. Apart from being all about that bass, Ibiza is overflowing with vibrant nature. The island has 57 different beaches, and was named a UNESCO World Heritage Site for it’s top-of-the-line shores and sea life.
- Wake up again in beautiful Ibiza, and take a few minutes to convince yourself this isn’t a dream.
- Consider investing in some of those gel shoe inserts in order to be the Most Chill person on the dance floor tonight.
- Take the afternoon to explore on your own, or head to the beach with your group.
- Brace yourself—you’re about to have another loco day in Ibiza, in all the best ways.
- Enjoy an included dinner in Ibiza in the evening.
Free time suggestions
Uptown Traveler: Walk up to Dalt Vila, a grand fortress that sits above the town, filled with winding cobblestone streets and quaint charm that’ll have you stepping back into history.
Sundowners: When the sun goes down in Ibiza, Café del Mar and Mambo are the places to be. With a drink in hand and the sunset in front of you, it really doesn’t get better than this.
- Day 8: Travel to Valencia
Your time in Ibiza has come to an end. But never fear, because you’re on your way to the coastal city of Valencia, the third largest city in Spain, home to thousands of years of history, and a zoo where they let you walk around in the freakin’ animal habitats. Take a moment upon arrival to walk down to the beach and stare longingly in the direction of Ibiza. We’ll wait. All set? Okay! It’s Valencia time.
- Enjoy a scenic ferry ride from Ibiza back to the coast of Spain.
- Take a guided jaunt around town and snap some selfies in front of a few of Valencia’s most famous monuments, including Valencia Cathedral and Llotja de la Seda (a UNESCO World Heritage Site).
- Sniff out some paella—the iconic dish of rice, spice, and everything nice was invented in Valencia.
- Forget everything you learned in Spanish class—er, actually, maybe just expect to hear both Spanish and Valencian.
- Day 9: Beach Day in Valencia + Farewell Dinner
Think of a year. Now think of an older year. Now think of 138 BC. That’s when Valencia was founded by the Roman Empire. Today’s your last day to hang out in this old, old outpost and you better believe you’re going to spend it on the beach. Relax, tan, splash, and reminisce about the week you just had. Then, dig in to a farewell dinner with your fellow travelers.
Share some last laughs (and maybe shed a few tears) at an included farewell dinner with the group.
- Prepare yourself for a lifetime of saying things like “yeah these tapas are good, but it’s not the same as they were in Spain.”
- Head to some of Valencia’s most picturesque beaches, like La Malvarrosa, a local favorite that we would 10/10 recommend checking out.
- Get some tan lines for your tan lines—just to make sure all your friends know you went on vacation.
- Take advantage of one final night of the ridiculously fuego nightlife Valencia’s Barrio del Carmen neighborhood has to offer.
- Day 10: Fly Home
Translation: Goodbye friends. Your next destination awaits—home. Before you head to the airport, enjoy your last few moments together. Take one more group photo. Grab that final drink. (Fine, maybe a couple of drinks.) But this isn’t goodbye. It’s “See you later.” The only question is, where?
– OR –
EXTEND YOUR TRIP 2 WAYS
1. Double the fun
A lot of our trips line up back to back! Give us a call—we can help you add another and save big while you're at it.
2. Go ahead or stay behind
Extending your trip is easy! During checkout, you'll have the option to fly to (or from) the gateway of your choice for an additional fee. We'll adjust your flights accordingly, but you'll be responsible to take care of your transportation, hotels, and other logistics outside of tour.
Note: Depending on your desired gateways, additional fees may apply.
Traveling with us helps the EF community plant trees, at no extra cost to you.
Overall rating: 5 out of 5
Based on 38 authentic traveler reviews
Barcelona Ibiza and ValenciaAnonymous, traveled May 2023
amazing experiences in every city! Good balance for partying but also immerse yourself in the culture. Shout out to noelia! request her for a amazing tour guide
Amazing experience, can't recommend enoughChristopher, traveled May 2023
This trip was one of the best experiences of my life. Everything went very smoothly and the use of Planafy was so helpful. Noelia is an amazing tour director who went above and beyond to make sure we had a great time. I would absolutely travel with Noelia again! Between the guided tours, planned excursions and free time to explore, I was able to feel immerse... See more
Trip of a lifetimeKatherine, traveled May 2023
This trip was my first trip outside of North America and it exceeded my expectations. I was always intimidated by creating travel itineraries and EF was able to take the guessing and planning out. We just needed to show up and enjoy ourselves. Not only was our trip planned perfectly but our travel guide was the sweetest human to walk this earth. Noelia is th... See more
Incredible tour guide!Anonymous, traveled May 2023
Noelia was an amazing guide! We had the perfect amount of planned activities and free time & her optional activities were so fun and thoughtful. Would absolutely recommend this trip for anyone!