Fly away to the European capital of art, fashion, and baguettes—also known as Paris. Because when you’re short on time, but big on new experiences, nothing beats an escape to the City of Lights.
Picnicking by the Eiffel Tower, gazing up at its beauty
Shopping along Champs-Élysées
Walking the extravagant halls and garden of Versailles
Admiring some of the Louvre’s 35,000 works of art
Sipping Champagne in Champagne
What you'll get
Round-trip flights & airport transfers (or book 'em yourself)
5 nights in handpicked accommodations
Expert Tour Director
2 insider tours with local guides
Seine River Cruise
Champagne tasting in Épernay
- Day 1: Overnight flight
Dream croissant dreams on your overnight flight to Paris.
- Day 2: Arrive in Paris
Welcome to Paris, also known as the City of Lights. Cue the French café music and ready your appetite—it’s going to be magnificent.
- Meet an EF representative and fellow travelers as they arrive at the airport.
- Transfer to your accommodation to check in and check out your room.
- Explore the surrounding area with your Tour Director.
- Enjoy a Welcome Dinner of local cuisine and drinks with fellow travelers.
- Day 3: Tour Paris + Seine River Cruise
Explore the city with a local guide by foot, an authentic introduction to Parisian life and culture.
Free time suggestion
The Louvre: Visit the largest art museum in the world, with an astounding collection of art from around the world—from the Palace to the glass Pyramid to the Mona Lisa.
- Join a local guide for a full morning of exploring the best of the best of Paris.
- Follow in the footsteps of Emily in Paris as you stroll through the Luxembourg Gardens.
- Float down the River Seine on a scenic boat ride through the heart of the city.
- Watch the world-famous lights of the Eiffel Tower sparkle at night.
- Day 4: Free day in Paris + Optional Versailles Excursion
Take part in for an optional tour of Versailles or take the day to continue exploring the city. At night, enjoy an included dinner with the group.
Please note: The Palace of Versailles is closed on Mondays. If Day 4 falls on a Monday for your departure, this optional will take place on Day 5.
Free time suggestions
Shopping on Champs-Élysées: Make your way to the famous Champs-Élysées, which connects the Arc de Triomphe with the Place de la Concorde, and shop to your heart’s content.
Le Marais: Head to this vibrant LGBTQ+-friendly neighborhood for bar-hopping, restaurant-hopping, and boutique-hopping.
Versailles (extra cost)
Walk through the landscaped gardens, and tour the living quarters of the famous over-the-top palace of Louis XIV. This is where French royalty reveled in their extravagant lifestyle in the decades before the Revolution.
Please note: The Palace of Versailles is closed on Mondays. In the event that the itinerary day containing this optional lands on a Monday for your departure, the optional will take place the following day.
This excursion is pre-book only; if your trip is less than thirty days away, please call 800-766-2645 to purchase.
- Day 5: Visit Reims + Champagne tasting in Épernay
You’re leaving Paris for the day, but don’t worry, it’s for good reason: Champagne. While you may have sipped it before, you’ve probably never sipped it at a vineyard in the Champagne region of France.
- Discover Reims, famous for its cathedral where over 30 French kings were crowned.
- Taste Champagne and tour a wine cellar in the Champagne region’s capital, Épernay.
- Day 6: Free day in Paris + Farewell Dinner
At over 40 square miles, Paris offers endless opportunities to discover new sights, sounds, and smells of the crêpe variety.
- Share some laughs (and maybe shed a few tears) at an included farewell dinner with your group back in Paris.
Free time suggestions
Montmartre: Walk the steep, winding streets of this charming hilltop district for sweeping views of the city below.
Catacombs of Paris: Dare to step through the “Gate of Hell” on your way below the city streets and you’ll be greeted by walls of stacked skulls and bones of past Parisians.
- Day 7: Fly home
Au revoir les amis!
Translation: Goodbye, friends! Your next destination awaits—home. But this isn’t goodbye. It’s “See you later.” The only question is, where?
Overall rating: 4.8 out of 5
Based on 26 authentic traveler reviews
First but not my last trip!Amy, traveled Nov. 2023
As a first time EF user, I thought every point in the trip was done extremely well. From the airport transfer to the farewell dinner, everything was on point! Paris is definitely a walking city, be warned. At one point, I walked 10 miles combined with the guided tours and personal time. Fall is definitely the time come to Paris! Yes, it did rain a bit but th... See more
I loved Paris so much!Anonymous, traveled Nov. 2023
Book the trip! It’s the perfect amount of down time to recover from the long days of exploring. Please prepare to walk over 10,000 steps daily. The sights and experiences are so worth it.
Amazing!!!Anonymous, traveled Oct. 2023
This trip was amazing! We toured most of the Paris “hot spots” and still had plenty of free time to roam and explore ourselves. Being able to see the Versailles palace and Gardens was my absolute favorite part.
Paris is AmazingAnonymous, traveled Oct. 2023
It was amazing!