EF Ultimate Break Brand Ambassador Program Terms & Conditions
By participating in the EF Ultimate Break Brand Ambassador Program (the "Brand Ambassador Program"), I am agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) and agreeing to act as a Brand Ambassador. If I do not understand or do not agree to any of the following terms, I will not participate in the Brand Ambassador Program.
All EF Ultimate Break tours are operated outside of the U.S. by EF Education First International Ltd., Switzerland. EF Institute for Cultural Exchange, Inc. is a marketing service provider for that company and is referred herein together with EF Education First International, Ltd. as “EF Ultimate Break.”
The Brand Ambassador Program
Ultimate Break Brand Ambassadors will promote EF Ultimate Break and its trips to build brand awareness through reaching new audiences. Brand Ambassadors are encouraged to use a variety of methods to boost online bookings (restrictions outlined in this agreement). They may offer their Brand Ambassador discount to friends, family and followers through the promotion and use of unique Brand Ambassador codes.
To participate in the Ultimate Break Brand Ambassador Program, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be between 18-29 years old at the start of each program year.
- You must have and actively use at least one social media channel (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.).
EF Ultimate Break reserves the unconditional right to accept or deny any Brand Ambassador.
The Brand Ambassador Program is based on a booking period of up to 12 months (the "Term"). The Term begins when you enroll in the Brand Ambassador Program and ends on October 15, 2021. All Travel Credits earned during the Term must be applied to a trip booking within 3 months of the end of the Term and travel must occur within 12 months of the end of the Term.
Accruing Travel Credits
During the Term, you will receive a $100 travel credit ("Travel Credit") for each new customer who books and travels on a trip using your unique Ambassador discount code. Travel Credits may be used towards an EF Ultimate Break trip. If 15 people book trips using your code, then you are eligible for an EF Ultimate Break trip, please see limitations below. If less than 15 bookings are received, you earn a credit of $100 for each booking (e.g. 5 new customers = $500 towards an EF Ultimate Break trip).
The following terms apply:
- The Brand Ambassador discount code cannot be used in conjunction with "REPEAT" discount code or any other referral discounts.
- Brand Ambassadors cannot use their unique promo code on their own booking(s). EF Ultimate Break reserves the right to negate any discount from a Brand Ambassador using their own promo code. It will not count as Travel Credit.
- The Brand Ambassador code can never be posted to a coupon code aggregator website.
- The Brand Ambassador code may be used by an unlimited number of new customers as set forth in these terms. EF Ultimate Break reserves the right to disable the Brand Ambassador code at any time in accordance with this agreement.
- Only trips booked with the unique Brand Ambassador code will result In a Travel Credit for the Brand Ambassador.
- Travel Credits will not be earned for any sales or bookings that are attributed to spam or credit card fraud.
- If a sale is cancelled or refunded for any reason, any Travel Credit arising out of that sale will become void.
- A sale does not result in earned Travel Credit until a minimum payment threshold of $500 is met.
Once the Brand Ambassador has 15 Ultimate Break tour bookings attributed to your unique Brand Ambassador code you will be eligible for an Ultimate Break trip up to $4000 (retail value). If you would like to book a trip over $4000, you will be responsible for paying for any additional cost. It is the Brand Ambassadors responsibility to contact EF Ultimate Break to redeem any trip eligibility by selecting and enrolling on a tour.
The following terms apply:
- Brand Ambassadors must arrange tour departure dates within 3 months after the end of the Term and complete travel within 12 months from the end of the Term.
- Brand Ambassadors are not eligible for more than four EF Ultimate Break trips in any 12-month period.
- Neither trip credits nor full trip eligibility is transferable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for monetary value. The Brand Ambassador will not receive compensation for any travel credit in any circumstances including but not limited to unclaimed earned trips or if the Brand Ambassador is unable to travel.
- Travel Credits and full trip eligibility does not apply to optional excursions, the Global Travel Protection plan, visas, gratuities, or personal spending costs. Any additional fees or expense must be paid by the Brand Ambassador. Exclusions for specific EF Ultimate Break tours may apply. Please see website for more information.
- The Brand Ambassador will be expected to share marketing content taken during the EF Ultimate Break tour with EF Ultimate Break including but not limited to images, videos and blogs.
- The Brand Ambassador must acknowledge and agree to all terms outlined in the EF Ultimate Break Booking Conditions, including a Release and Agreement.
Tracking and Payment
EF Ultimate Break's booking records are final, and credit will be applied solely based on these records.
While EF Ultimate Break makes every reasonable effort to accurately track and credit all Brand Ambassador sales, EF Ultimate Break is not responsible for, nor under any circumstances will be held liable for, any technical difficulties, outside events or other uncontrollable events that may disrupt or interfere with EF Ultimate Break’s ability to track sales or award earned trips.
Intellectual Property Rights and Restrictions
The Brand Ambassador may not use any copyright, trademark or other EF Ultimate Break branding without written permission from EF Ultimate Break. In some circumstances EF Ultimate Break may provide you with digital recordings, images, text, logos, designs and other content (collectively, “Our Content”).
You may use Our Content only in connection with the purpose for which it is provided to you as indicated by EF Ultimate Break, and solely for the purpose of promoting EF Ultimate Break, the EF Ultimate Break products and services under this agreement and for no other purpose without prior written consent. You agree to promptly cease the publication of Our Content and/or return Our Content to EF Ultimate Break upon notice. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to transfer ownership of or grant a license, except as explicitly set forth herein, to any intellectual property of EF Ultimate Break.
Always credit your sources with proper attribution such as text links to the original source next to the image or text. EF Ultimate Break reserves the right to edit any and all content you provide.
The Brand Ambassador may not:
- Use any of Our Content for any other purpose than to promote EF Ultimate Break and its products.
- Distribute any of Our Content to a third party without EF Ultimate Break's prior written consent.
- Use EF Ultimate Break branding on you own personal website or profile in any way that would confuse customers or the general public as to who is hosting or promoting such a website.
- Conduct any paid marketing, enter into agreements with any referral services or seek to purchase any keyword or search terms related to EF Ultimate Break’s trademarks or names of EF Ultimate Break’s primary competitors, unless otherwise agreed by EF Ultimate Break.
Except as set forth above, EF Ultimate Break claims no ownership over the videos, photos or any content submitted, posted or displayed by you on or through your websites, or social media. You or a third party licensor, as appropriate, retain all patents, trademarks and copyright to any content you submit, post or display and you are responsible for protecting those rights, as appropriate.
You hereby grant us a perpetual worldwide, irrevocable, exclusive, royalty free license to use, display, reproduce, modify, publish and distribute the videos, your posts, photos or other work you create under this agreement for any and all purposes, including, but not limited to, advertising, promoting, and distributing our products and services in any and all forms of media, now known or hereafter devised, including, but not limited to, print, TV, radio, electronic, cable or World Wide Web, without further limitation, restriction, compensation, notice, review or approval. We further reserve the right to refuse to accept, post, display or transmit any content in our sole discretion. Any statements, posts and/or feedback that you provide may be paraphrased, amplified, shortened and/or put into conversational form. You understand and agree that EF Ultimate Break may contact (including by means of messages on public social media platforms) you about any EF Ultimate Break related content.
Brand Ambassadors acknowledge that participation in the Brand Ambassador Program means EF Ultimate Break can use your EF Ultimate Break related content and include your name/likeness/social media handle or channel/blog name and any other Brand Ambassador attributes in any manner that EF Ultimate Break determines supports the purposes of the Brand Ambassador Program, including use in any media that accepts advertising or promotional content or communications (such as, but not limited to, digital, print, television or radio).
The Brand Ambassador agrees not to copy, alter, share, use, duplicate, distribute or adapt any of EF Ultimate Break’s confidential information that comes into your possession in relation to this agreement and the Brand Ambassador Program.
Confidential information includes, but is not limited to, the following types of private information: shared folders, ideas, media including images and videos, information sheet