Ignite your curiosity with the best of the west. Look out at the driest deserts, and down into the grandest canyons. No, you’re not on Mars—you’re in some of North America’s greatest national parks.
Touring the out-of-this-world landscape of Zion National Park
Gazing into the great void of the Grand Canyon at a loss for words
Taking a quick national park break on the Las Vegas strip
What you'll get
Round-trip flights & airport transfers (or book 'em yourself)
10 nights in handpicked accommodations
Expert Tour Director
Riverside walk in Zion National Park
Hiking tour of Bryce Canyon National Park
Full day excursion in Grand Canyon National Park
- Day 1: Arrive in Salt Lake City + Welcome Dinner
Welcome to Utah, home to the “Mighty Five” National Parks: Zion, Bryce, Capitol Reef, Arches, and Canyonland. Lucky you, you get to explore three of them! We like those odds.
In the evening, enjoy a Welcome Dinner with fellow travelers at an authentic local spot. Afterwards, you’re free to take the party elsewhere!
- Arrive in Salt Lake City where you’ll meet an EF representative.
- Transfer to your hotel to check in and check out your room.
- Receive the latest schedule from your Tour Director.
- Meet your fellow travelers at a Welcome Dinner.
- Day 2: Travel to Moab via Canyonlands National Park
Today, head south to Moab and begin your great American road trip! Moab is known for its dramatic land formations, and acts as a gateway to great National Parks like Arches and Canyonland.
- Board your private bus bound for Moab and check into your hotel there.
- Take a few hours to explore the rugged terrain of Canyonlands National Park en route.
- Day 3: Arches National Park
Today’s the day! Arches National Park is home to more than 2,000 natural sandstone arches. After a guided tour through the parks, enjoy free time on your own to explore all they have to offer.
- Enjoy a guided tour of Arches National Park with your Tour Director
- Explore the park’s many natural wonders in your free time
- Day 4: Travel to Kanab via Bryce Canyon National Park
Make your way through scenic southwestern Utah to tour Bryce Canyon National Park by bus and your own two feet. The park’s crimson-colored rock formation, pink limestone, arches, natural bridges, are more will make you wish you were a sandstone formation so that you could stay in the park forever and ever. You’ll spend the next two nights in Kanab, a city in southwestern Utah that has attracted filmmakers for decades by way of its scenic natural backdrop.
- Explore Bryce Canyon National Park with your Tour Director.
- Get up-close and personal with the funky pink limestone and sandstone formations.
- Take your metaphorical horse to the metaphorical Old Town Road with Kanab’s Wild Wild West vibes.
- Day 5: Zion National Park
Today you will take a tour of Zion National Park, Utah’s first—and some say most beautiful—national park, located at the intersection of the Great Basin, the Colorado Plateaus, and the Mojave Desert.
- Travel to Zion National Park, Utah’s first National Park.
- Walk the same Zion trails blazed by native Anasazi people thousands of years ago.
- Stare in wonder at 2,000-foot-high sandstone cliffs that line the canyon you’re in.
- Day 6: Travel to Las Vegas
You’ve been up, now it’s time for some down. Enjoy the endless views of desert wonders on your route to Las Vegas and prepare yourself for Sin City!
- Arrive in Las Vegas and check into your hotel for a night out.
- Day 7: Las Vegas Sightseeing
Enjoy a free day in Las Vegas before joining your Tour Director for an evening tour of the legendary Las Vegas Strip. We can’t guarantee you an Elvis Wedding or a penthouse suite in Caesar’s Palace, but we think you’ll still have a great time. Afterwards, the night is yours!
- Pass by the famous replicas of the Statue of Liberty and Eiffel Tower and check out the gold MGM lion statue.
- Admire the Venetian and the Bellagio, two of Las Vegas’ most iconic casinos and hotels.
- Have a staring contest with the Luxor Sphinx before continuing to the older parts of Las Vegas for a short walking tour on Fremont Street, a famous casino street.
- Day 8: Travel to Flagstaff
Today, you’ll board the bus and venture across the state border into Arizona.
- Check in at your hotel in Flagstaff, Arizona to chill out for the night.
- Day 9: Grand Canyon National Park
What better way to end the grand tour than with the grandest of canyons? That’s right, today is a full day in the Grand Canyon. A Natural Wonder of the World, the Grand Canyon is carved out by the Colorado River, and its miles of different colored rock layers are a testament to the billions (yes, billions) of years of geology and nature. And hey, it’s not too bad on the eyes either.
- Enjoy a guided tour of the Grand Canyon with your Tour Director.
- Continue on to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon for your first glimpse at the legendary fissure and enjoy the spectacle of its colorful rock walls at sunset.
- Post that final trip Insta with the world’s best backdrop – no filter needed.
- Day 10: Travel to Phoenix via Sedona + Farewell Dinner
This is it folks, your last day on the road. Get sentimental listening to that road trip playlist, stare out the window in deep reflection, and journal in your journal like a true road-tripper as you drive to your final destination, Phoenix, Arizona. But first, stop in sunny Sedona for a last look at the red rocks and bright green trees of the great American West.
Share some last laughs (and maybe shed a few tears) at an included farewell dinner with the group.
- Stop and smell the evergreen vegetation of Sedona, Arizona while gazing at the red rocks in the distance
- Arrive in Phoenix and check into your hotel
- Say your goodbyes to your new best friends at an included Farewell Dinner
- Day 11: Travel Home
Goodbye, friends. Your next destination awaits—home. Before you head to the airport, enjoy your last few moments together. Take one more group photo. But this isn’t goodbye. It’s “See you later.” The only question is, where?
– or –
EXTEND YOUR TRIP 2 WAYS
1. Double the fun
A lot of our trips line up back to back! Give us a call—we can help you add another and save big while you're at it.
2. Go ahead or stay behind
Extending your trip is easy! During checkout, you'll have the option to fly to (or from) the gateway of your choice for an additional fee. We'll adjust your flights accordingly, but you'll be responsible to take care of your transportation, hotels, and other logistics outside of tour.
Note: Depending on your desired gateways, additional fees may apply.
Overall rating: 4.8 out of 5
Based on 62 authentic traveler reviews
Just go, you won't regret itTaylor, traveled Jun. 2021
The trip was well organized and so BEAUTIFUL. Alex our tour guide was absolutely outstanding! Sometimes it's easy to forget how gorgeous your own country is. Go on this trip and appreciate how pretty mother nature really is.
Trip of a lifetime!Ryan, traveled Sep. 2023
If you’re on the fence about this trip, trust me and just do it! This was the trip of a lifetime and I seriously had so much fun. I made some lifelong friends through this trip and had so many great laughs and endless fun with them. The national parks were absolutely stunning, there are no words to describe how beautiful it is! Vegas was awesome and was a ni... See more
Do it!!Anonymous, traveled Sep. 2023
If you love a good adventure and are into hiking and exploring the outdoors this trip is for you! I had the most amazing time. You see and do so much. It’s a lot of time on the road, so take road tripping into consideration when booking this trip. The sceneries make it worth it though. I will say I think the two nights in vegas were a little big of a drag.. ... See more
My first Adventure was SO worth it! 🎉🥾Emma, traveled Sep. 2023
I cannot recommend this trip enough. Beautiful views, delicious food, great new friendships, and challenging adventures every. single. day. From seeing the beautiful Canyons, to hiking the Narrows to playing slots in Vegas - this an unforgettable trip. From day one, your feet are on the ground, reaching new heights, going into canyons and seeing views th... See more