If a week of sunning on picture-perfect beaches, inhaling authentic Greek food, and experiencing the best nightlife in the Mediterranean is wrong, well...who would want to be right?
Lounging at the beach by the Aegean Sea
Wandering the island’s whitewashed streets
Learning about traditional Mykonian farming
Club hopping ’til the break of dawn
Posing in front of cotton-candy sunsets
What you'll get
Round-trip flights & airport transfers (or book 'em yourself)
5 nights in handpicked accommodations
An expert Tour Director
Mykonian farm tour and BBQ
- Day 1: Overnight flight
Settle into your overnight flight and try to catch some zzz’s. Hard, we know, but the sooner you doze off, the sooner you’ll wake up in Greece.
- Day 2: Arrive in Mykonos + Welcome Dinner
Yassou, Mykonos! You're about to get a crash course on the ABCs of the island—Aegean views, beaches, and clubs. Oh, and souvlaki. Can’t forget souvlaki.
- Meet an EF representative and fellow travelers as they arrive at the airport.
- Transfer to your hotel to check in and check out your room.
- Enjoy a Welcome Dinner with fellow travelers at an authentic local spot.
- Day 3: Explore Mykonos Town + farm tour & barbecue
Walking around, you’ll see iconic windmills, the colorful homes of Little Venice, and the most photographed church on the island, the Panagia Paraportiani. And fun fact: the whitewashed, flat-roofed architecture of Mykonos is known as the Cycladic style. Look out, Jeopardy.
- Join your Tour Director for a morning spin through Mykonos Town, or as the locals call it, Chora.
- Learn the history of a Mykonian farm (yes, you'll get to see the animals) and other local customs on a guided tour.
- See how a traditional Hellenic barbecue is made—and then eat it, of course. Note: Vegetarian and vegan options will be available for the barbecue.
- Day 4: Free day + included dinner
Today you’re on your own time, so go wherever the Aegean breeze blows you. You can also head out to explore a different part of the island with your group—transportation included.
- Soak up the sites and sounds of the island either solo or with your group.
- Join your group at a local restaurant for an authentic Greek meal.
Free time suggestions
Shopping & beach hopping: Party the day away at the island’s famous Paradise and Super Paradise beach clubs or poke around the picturesque streets and many boutiques.
Nightlife: The club scene in Mykonos is bonkers and a lot of them stay open past dawn—so if you wanna unleash your inner dancing queen, you're in the right place.
- Day 5: Free day + optional trip to Delos
Another free day in Mykonos, is, well...pretty much better than any other day. An optional trip to the island of Delos for a tour of its magical ruins, including the Terrace of the Lions, is also an excellent idea. You do you.
Free time suggestions
Little Venice: Head back to the colorful section of Mykonos Town where you can shop, get photo ops with the windmills, and watch the sun go down over the Aegean.
Ano Mera: Venture inland to this quaint village to enjoy the peaceful atmosphere, try some authentic Mykonos dishes, and soak up the Greek history and culture.
Trip to Delos (extra cost)
Note: This excursion is seasonal and only runs from April through October. Availability is subject to your tour’s departure date.
Ferry to the mythological birthplace of Apollo for a guided tour of the island’s archaeological ruins.
- Day 6: Free day + Farewell Dinner
Spend your last day in Mykonos doing what you want, whether that’s a beach day, a food day, or a food AND beach day. You could also do all of that—transportation included—with the rest of your group. In the evening, share some laughs and mems at a Farewell Dinner.
Free time suggestions
Armenistis Lighthouse: This historic lighthouse was built in 1891 and is still in use—but the real reason to check it out? It’s the best spot to catch one last sunset over the ocean.
Rarity Gallery: Swap the historical for the contemporary at this space that showcases paintings, sculpture, and photography from both emerging and renowned artists.
- Day 7: Fly home
Translation: Goodbye, friends. Your next destination awaits—home. But this isn’t goodbye. It’s “See you later.” The only question is, where?