Catapult yourself back to the dawn of Western Civilization. Visit Athens and Crete, the catalysts of mythology and history as we know it. Then, dive headfirst into five of Greece’s most beautiful island havens. Swim, sunbathe, boat and experience the best of Greece on this 17 day island paradise.
In a fraternity or sorority? Become a Greek Leader & travel for free. Learn more>
What are the top highlights?
- Hike to the top of Athens’ ancient and famous Acropolis
- Go off the beaten path in Crete
- Cruise the azure seas of the Aegean
- Catch some rays at world-famous island beaches
- Enjoy epic, world-class nightlife in Ios and Mykonos
- Cruise around Santorini aboard a private yacht
- Snap a photo of the whitewashed buildings of the Cycladic Islands
- Flood your Instagram with unreal vistas and Santorini sunsets
Your trip includes
- Round-trip flights & airport transfers
- Multilingual Tour Director & local guides
- Private deluxe motorcoach
- Ferry transfer between islands
- 15 nights in hand-picked accommodations, including one night aboard a ferry
- Welcome Dinner with drinks
- Daily breakfast & three-course Farewell Dinner
- Metro pass in Athens
- Entrance to select attractions
You’ll stay at accommodations hand-picked by our team of local experts, in rooms only for EF Ultimate Break travelers. Each property is located in a safe, convenient area. You’ll receive your exact accommodations 30 days before your trip departs.
Click **here **for examples of where you'll stay.
Admit it, booking flights is the worst. Here's why you should let us do it for you:
- Flight costs are included in your monthly payment plan, so you can pay over time
- Airport transfers are included, so we’ll be waiting, sign in hand
- Flights are booked with major airlines
- 24/7 support no matter what time zone you’re in
- One checked bag included on most flights
- Option to make changes to your trip up to 99 days before departure
Booking with a friend? Let us know and we’ll do our best to make sure you’re on the same flight. Still want to book your own flights? That’s cool, simply select ‘No flights included’ instead of your departure city in the ‘Flights from’ dropdown.