Travel hack: Visit places that feel out of this world, right here in the U.S. of A. Hike scenic trails, stare out into vast canyons, and snap pics of rock formations that defy gravity, all in some of America’s most incredible national parks.
Touring the out-of-this-world landscape of Zion National Park
Living your best life on the Las Vegas strip
Gazing out at the bright red hoodoos of Bryce Canyon
Saying “how is this real?” at Arches National Park
Exploring the rugged terrain of Canyonlands on foot
What you'll get
Round-trip flights & airport transfers (or book 'em yourself)
5 nights in handpicked accommodations
Expert Tour Director
3 insider tours with local guides
Admission to 4 national parks
- Day 1: Arrive in Las Vegas + Welcome Dinner
Welcome to Vegas, baby, Vegas. Before you adventure around America’s stunning national parks, you’ll first soak in the sights and sounds of America’s playground.
- Land at the airport and meet an EF representative.
- Transfer to your accommodations, check in, and start to meet your fellow travelers.
- Head out for a night on the Las Vegas strip and an included dinner.
- Day 2: Travel to Kanab via Zion National Park
Today you’ll travel to Kanab, Utah. But first, Zion—aka Utah’s first national park. Located at the intersection of the Great Basin, the Colorado Plateaus, and the Mojave Desert, the views at Zion are just…we’re speechless over here.
- Snap all the pics of Zion as you explore with your group and a guide.
- Stare up at the 2,000-foot sandstone cliffs that line Zion’s iconic canyon.
- Soak in the Wild West vibes as you arrive in Kanab.
- Day 3: Travel to Moab via Bryce Canyon National Park
Head north to Moab with a stop at Bryce Canyon. Known for the largest collection of hoodoos (translation: tall pointy rock formations) in the world, this place is a red-rock paradise. You gotta see to believe it.
- Walk the Queen’s Garden and Navajo Loop trails.
- Gaze across the canyon from the top of a scenic overlook.
- Look back at the day’s photos as you enjoy a nightcap in Moab.
- Day 4: Arches National Park
Today’s the day, people. Arches National Park is home to over 2,000 natural sandstone arches and infinite gasps from travelers like you. You’ve seen the pics, now it’s time to get up close and personal.
- See the iconic Landscape Arch (and 7 others) as you hike the Devil’s Garden Trail.
- Explore additional trails and seek out Delicate Arch during some free time in the park.
- Grab an included dinner with your group back in Moab.
- Day 5: Canyonlands National Park + Farewell Dinner in Salt Lake City
On your last full day, you’re heading to Canyonland National Park. We’re talking mesas, canyons, buttes, and a rugged desert landscape that might as well be Mars on Earth.
- Check out Grand View Point, Green River Overlook, and Mesa Arch with a guide.
- Say see ya to Canyonlands and make the trip to Salt Lake City.
- Share some laughs (and maybe shed a few tears) at an included Farewell Dinner with your group.
- Day 6: Fly home
Your next destination awaits—home. But this isn’t goodbye. It’s “See you later.” The only question is, where?