Dream job, unlocked.
Looking for epic adventures, lifelong connections, and the chance to show travelers the amazingness that is Japan? Become a Tour Director in Japan with EF Ultimate Break.
What does a Tour Director do exactly?
The real question is, what don’t they do? As a TD, you’ll:
- Inspire and open young travelers’ minds.
- Foster independence and create an inclusive dynamic.
- Provide insider tips and free-time ideas.
- Build relationships with travelers and other TDs.
- Care for the safety and well-being of your group.
What we’re looking for
- Fun, engaging leaders with a service-oriented mindset
- Organization and time-management wizardry
- A patient, problem-solving attitude
- Tech savviness and social media smarts
- A Certificate of Eligibility to work in Japan
- The ability to speak English fluently
- A passion for travel, of course!
How to apply
Send your application to [email protected] with the following info:
- A short bio, including your name, where you currently live, and a fun fact about yourself.
- A 1-minute video (any format) answering the question “What’s your favorite place to travel and why?”
Apply today! We’re looking for TDs to start leading trips in Japan as early as 2024 with a training session in January.
Who we are
Education First has been the world leader in international education for over 50 years. As a part of Education First, EF Ultimate Break is the #1 way to travel for 18 to 35s, handling everything from flights and accommodations to breakfasts and rock star TDs (that could be you!)
“I love traveling and exploring new places, cultures, and food myself, and I love the fact that I can help young travelers do the same thing. The look in their eyes whenever they see a monument, place, or city that they've only read or heard about, is priceless. It's unbelievably rewarding to be part of this in someone's life.”
— Kyriakos, Tour Director since 2015