This three-city tour is a trifecta of travel tremendousness. First stop: London, where pub life is king, Elizabeth is Queen and buses are two stories tall. In Paris, the sunset from the Eiffel Tower feels like being in the center of the universe. But the night has only begun in Barcelona, where beachside bars beckon you to dance your face off ‘til morning.
What are the top highlights?
- Meet Ben and Abbey in London, AKA Big Ben and Westminster Abbey
- Explore the grounds of Oxford, which inspired famed writers C.S. Lewis, J.R.R. Tolkien and J.K. Rowling
- Go for high tea after catching the Changing the Guard at Buckingham Palace
- Watch the Eiffel Tower sparkle at night with a glass of wine in the Champ de Mars
- Taste-test tapas and wash it down with a glass of cava in Barcelona
- Hit Barcelona’s famous beaches and experience its world-renowned nightlife
Your trip includes
- Round-trip flights & airport transfers
- Multilingual Tour Director & local guides
- Private deluxe motorcoach
- 10 nights in hand-picked accommodations
- Welcome Dinner
- Daily breakfast & three-course Farewell Dinner
- Metro passes in each city
- Entrance to Parque Guell & other select attractions
You’ll stay at accommodations hand-picked by our team of local experts, in rooms only for EF Ultimate Break travelers. Each property is located in a safe, convenient area. You’ll receive your exact accommodations 30 days before your trip departs.
Click **here **for examples of where you'll stay.
Admit it, booking flights is the worst. Here's why you should let us do it for you:
- Flight costs are included in your monthly payment plan, so you can pay over time
- Airport transfers are included, so we’ll be waiting, sign in hand
- Flights are booked with major airlines
- 24/7 support no matter what time zone you’re in
- One checked bag included on most flights
- Option to make changes to your trip up to 99 days before departure
Booking with a friend? Let us know and we’ll do our best to make sure you’re on the same flight. Still want to book your own flights? That’s cool, simply select ‘No flights included’ instead of your departure city in the ‘Flights from’ dropdown.
Day 1: Overnight Flight
Board your overnight flight, bound for London. Find streets named Quaggy Walk, Ha Ha Road, and Cyclops Mews. If you see anything really out there, let us know.
Day 2: Arrive in London
Welcome to London! Home of the band Queen (and you know, the actual Queen). Visit grand palaces, famous parks, and local hotspots of the Royal Family, George Orwell, Dylan Thomas, Jimi Hendricks, Charles Dickens, and many more.
- Meet an EF representative at the airport.
- Check in at your accommodations.
- Receive the latest schedule from your Tour Director.
- Meet your fellow travelers as they arrive.
- See River Thames, Trafalgar Square, Leicester Square, and Covent Garden.
In the evening, enjoy a Welcome Dinner of local cuisine with fellow travelers at an authentic local spot. Afterwards, you’re free to take the party elsewhere!
Day 3: Sightseeing Tour of London + Optional London Eye & River Cruise
Hit the highlights of London with a local guide giving you all the inside info. Get ready to see royal palaces, down a pint of room-temperature beer (it’s how the locals drink it), and walk like a Beatle—from the band. Not a bug.
- Wave hello to Big Ben, the bell inside the clock tower.
- Go to Westminster Abbey, where William and Kate, and decades of royals have been wed.
- Experience a royal ritual during the Changing of the Guards.
- Walk around and explore the city.
Free Time Suggestions
Be a Beatle: Head to Abbey Road and walk what’s probably the world’s most famous crosswalk. This storied spot is a must-see for even the most casual Beatles fan.
Tower of London: Feel like a royal in the historic castle and see the legendary Crown Jewels, just don’t play dress up with them.
London Eye & River Cruise(extra cost)
See London properly: from air and sea. Fly high on the London Eye: Europe’s tallest Ferris wheel, providing panoramic views of all the iconic landmarks. Then, sail down the River Thames with tea & crumpets included.
Why wait? Save money by booking this optional excursion before your trip departs.
**Please now you must add this excursion on at least 2 weeks before departure**
Day 4: Free Time in London
Take the day to explore. Walk through some of the many royal gardens, shop on Oxford Street, go for high tea, or explore the city by foot. At 607 square miles, the city is an easy place to get your 10,000 steps in.
- Walk the cobblestone streets of London.
- Explore Piccadilly Circus. You won’t find clowns and trapeze artists here. Just shopping and all the entertainment your heart desires.
- Sip on a cup of English Breakfast at high tea—don’t forget, pinky’s up!
Free Time Suggestions
The Eye: London’s, not yours. See the city from 443 feet high on the world’s tallest Ferris wheel. To avoid incredibly long lines, book your ticket ahead of time. Stand in the capsule and experience a panoramic view on the Millennium Wheel.
Covent Garden: Where flowers bloom, vegetables grow, and a young girl finds a key to… woops, wrong garden. Seek out bargains at this bustling covered market full of souvenirs, clothes, crafts, and much more.
Day 5: Travel to Paris
Bonjour! Welcome to Paris. Visit grand palaces, royal chateau’s, and famous museums by day, and then stroll through the romantically-lit city by night. After trying to read Mona Lisa’s expression and drooling over jaw-dropping sites, you’ll definitely have all the feels for the City of Love. (Cue romantic French café music).
- Board your train at St. Pancras Station—where Harry Potter caught the Hogwarts Express at platform 9¾—and head to Paris.
- Once you arrive in Paris, take a quick walk of the area with your Tour Director and your new BFF’s, AKA, your group.
- Hop on an evening Seine cruise and float past Notre Dame Cathedral. (Keep a lookout for the Hunchback.)
- Stand in awe in front of the Eiffel Tower as the lights sparkle against the night. Pro tip: this happens every hour on the hour.
Day 6: Tour de Paris
Explore the city of love, light, and haute couture with a local guide. If you come across a Statue of Liberty, don’t be alarmed—the champagne hasn’t gone to your head, Paris is actually home to multiple replicas, one of which faces her sister from another mister that stands in New York. Then, get into a royal state of mind on an optional excursion to Versailles, and ask the Hall of Mirrors who is the fairest of them all (it’s you, duh).
- Get the inside scoop on Parisian culture and try to understand why this high-end, fashion forward city likes to snack on snails.
- Make the city your runway as you strut down a couple of the 6,100 streets, and hit up some well-known areas like Bastille, Montmarte, and Parc de Belleville.
- Stand in awe of the Arc de Triomphe, which stands in honor of those who fought in the French Revolution.
- Work your angles, and snap an obligatory picture with your finger atop the Louvre’s pyramid point.
Free Time Suggestions
Fall in Louvre: Paris is home to some of the world’s most incredible art collections. Admire the Venus de Milo at the Louvre or check out modern art and the insides of a clock tower at Musee d’Orsay.
C’est Magnifique!: Head to Montmartre, a neighborhood filled with street art, incredible views overlooking the city, and the famous Sacré Cœur Cathedral. Home to, and inspiration for artists like Picasso, van Gogh, Matisse, Dali, and Monet, this is the perfect place to take a stroll and admire a more authentic side of Paris.
Walk through the landscaped gardens, and tour the living quarters of the famous over-the-top palace of Louis XIV. This is where French royalty reveled in their extravagant lifestyle in the decades before the Revolution.
Please note: This excursion must be booked at least 45 days prior to tour departure.
Day 7: Free Day in Paris
Enjoy a full day exploring Paris on your own (cue happy dance). Wander through art museums, try new foods like coq au vin (AKA chicken), or grab a baguette and a bottle of wine for a picnic at the Champ de Mars. Oh, Paris. How we love you.
- Relax on an open terrace, espresso in one hand and a croissant in the other. Yeah, this is the life.
- Stand in disbelief among famous sites like Palais-Royal Gardens and Musee Rodin, and then realize your jaw has been dropped for the last 15 minutes.
- Visit good ole Emmanuel, one of the ten massive bells hanging inside Notre Dame Cathedral (The hunchback really had his work cut out for him).