Christmas Markets: Germany, Italy & Switzerland
From $3039 with flightsPayments as low as $377
Turn your Christmas dreams into reality with this 10-day, epic trip through Italy, Austria, Germany, and Switzerland. Experience the charm of traditional Christmas markets in every city along the way. Plus, trade roads for canals, explore scenic countryside and castles, and behold the magnificent Swiss Alps—so picturesque you’ll feel like you’re literally part of a postcard.
In a fraternity or sorority? Become a Greek Leader & travel for free. Learn more>
What are the top highlights?
- Float along a canal in Venice for a classic perspective of the city
- Marvel at the ornate artwork in St. Mark’s Basilica
- Keep your eyes peeled for beer gardens and halls as you tour Munich’s city center
- Visit Neuschwanstein, the majestic hilltop castle that inspired a familiar Disney icon
- Take in the majestic beauty that is the Swiss Alps
- Visit six cities and four countries in 10 days
Your trip includes
- Round-trip flights & airport transfers
- Multilingual Tour Director & local guides
- Private deluxe motorcoach
- 8 nights in hand-picked accommodations
- Daily breakfast, Welcome Dinner & Farewell Dinner
- Metro pass in Munich
- Entrance to St. Mark's Basilica, Neuschwanstein Castle & other select attractions
You’ll stay at accommodations hand-picked by our team of local experts, in rooms only for EF Ultimate Break travelers. Each property is located in a safe, convenient area. You’ll receive your exact accommodations 30 days before your trip departs.
Click here for examples of where you'll stay.
Admit it, booking flights is the worst. Here's why you should let us do it for you:
- Flight costs are included in your monthly payment plan, so you can pay over time
- Airport transfers are included, so we’ll be waiting, sign in hand
- Flights are booked with major airlines
- 24/7 support no matter what time zone you’re in
- One checked bag included on most flights
- Option to make changes to your trip up to 99 days before departure
Booking with a friend? Let us know and we’ll do our best to make sure you’re on the same flight. Still want to book your own flights? That’s cool, simply select ‘No flights included’ instead of your departure city in the ‘Flights from’ dropdown.
Day 1: Overnight Flight
Pack your appetite for adventure (and pasta) and board your overnight flight to Italy. This is the time to rest up—new countries, cultures, and cuisines await.
Day 2: Arrive in Venice Region
Benvenuto (welcome) to the Venice Region, otherwise known as Veneto. Once one of the richest and largest maritime trade empires in the world, the sheer number of canals, bridges, and boats should come as no surprise. You’ll drop off your bags, stretch your legs, then venture over to an authentic neighborhood on the western side of Venice.
- Land at the airport and meet a waiting EF representative.
- Transfer to your hotel to check in and check out your room.
- Get familiar with the area around your hotel with an introductory walk with your Tour Director.