Rome, Paris & Amsterdam: Ultimate Plus
From $2979 with flightsPayments as low as $123
A trip filled with beautiful canals, a pyramid-shaped museum, and pasta cooked in a wheel of cheese (#foodgoals), see why Amsterdam, Paris, and Rome are can’t-miss destinations. With a little of something for everyone, enjoy all the sightseeing, culture, and history you can imagine. And the stuff your history book didn’t think to include.
In a fraternity or sorority? Become a Greek Leader & travel for free. Learn more>
What are the top highlights?
- Pedal through the streets of Amsterdam amongst hundreds of thousands of bikes
- Cruise the Seine River and float past Paris’ most notable landmarks
- Watch the Eiffel Tower sparkle at night with a glass of wine in the Champ de Mars
- Explore ancient Rome
Your trip includes
- Round-trip flights & airport transfers
- Multilingual Tour Director & local guides
- Private deluxe motorcoach
- 9 nights in hand-picked accommodations
- Welcome Dinner
- Daily breakfast & three-course Farewell Dinner
- Metro passes in each city
- Authentic local dinner in Paris
- Seine River cruise
- Skip-the-line entrances to select attactions
You’ve selected an UltimatePlus departure. Nice choice! You’ll be staying at 3-4-star hotels throughout your trip. Each property is located in a safe and convenient area to ensure a comfortable stay, in rooms that are only for EF Ultimate Break travelers. Actual accommodations will be made available to you 30 days before your trip.
Looking for our standard accommodations? Choose a departure date without the starburst icon, and you’ll stay at a combination of boutique hostels and hotels.
Admit it, booking flights is the worst. Here's why you should let us do it for you:
- Flight costs are included in your monthly payment plan, so you can pay over time
- Airport transfers are included, so we’ll be waiting, sign in hand
- Flights are booked with major airlines
- 24/7 support no matter what time zone you’re in
- One checked bag included on most flights
- Option to make changes to your trip up to 99 days before departure
Booking with a friend? Let us know and we’ll do our best to make sure you’re on the same flight. Still want to book your own flights? That’s cool, simply select ‘No flights included’ instead of your departure city in the ‘Flights from’ dropdown.
Day 1: Overnight Flight
Board your overnight flight, bound for Amsterdam, and dream of craft beer, stroopwafels, and wooden shoes…then wipe the drool off your neighbor’s shoulder, and let the adventure begin.
Day 2: Arrive in Amsterdam & Welcome Dinner
Welcome to Amsterdam! There’s so much to love, from the canals to Van Gogh to the legendary, laid-back attitude. Home of the famous Red Light District and more bikes than people, over 12,000 of which are fished out of the canals each year (bikes, not people), Amsterdam is one-of-a-kind. Seriously, how many cities do you know of with floating houses and hot waffles with caramel served anytime of the day?
- Meet an EF representative at the airport.
- Check in at your accommodations.
- Receive the latest schedule from your Tour Director.
- Meet your fellow travelers and take a quick walk around the area with your Tour Director.
In the evening, it's time for our Welcome Dinner. Enjoy dinner and drinks with your new friends and travelers. Afterwards, you’re free to take the party elsewhere!
Day 3: Sightseeing Tour of Amsterdam
By now, you’ve probably realized Amsterdam is not your average city. It’s a multicultural, coffee-loving place, home to really friendly (and tall) people. Oh, and there’s an entire houseboat filled with stray cats called Poezenboot, because what city doesn’t have one? Answer: the rest of them. Get to know the unique character of the city during a guided walking tour to some of the city’s most iconic sites before stopping at a chocolate and spice workshop to indulge your sweet tooth.
- Meet your local guide for an in-depth tour of the city, and walk along a few of Amsterdam’s 165 canals while dodging bicyclists.
- Stroll through the Jordaan Neighborhood and feel super cultured being in this high-end spot, surrounded by art galleries, patio restaurants, cafes, and music.
- Tour Nieuwmarkt, a lively city square, market, and nightlife hotspot and pin this place in your maps, because you’ll definitely want to revisit once the sun goes down.
Day 4: Enjoy a Free Day in Amsterdam + Optional Dutch Countryside Bike Tour
Spend the day exploring on your own and get a feel for the city’s history and culture. Kick back at a canal-side restaurant, wander across a couple dozen bridges, and wonder why this city is called “The Venice of the East” when Amsterdam actually has more canals than the Italian city. Does that make Venice “The Amsterdam of the West”? Make it happen. Spread the word. While you’re exploring, sample the famous Hollandse Nieuwe (which is essentially pickled fish).
- Make your way to Dam Square, the central public square of Amsterdam, and enjoy the happy, laid-back local attitude. We’re sure the coffee shops have nothing to do with that…
- Go green lounging in Museumplein, an urban green space where three of the city’s major museums are located. It’s also where you can fight for a spot on the the famous “I Amsterdam” sign.
- See how Amsterdam does nightlife with a visit to Leidseplein Square, an energetic area filled with cozy bars, famous clubs, and talented street performers.
Free Time Suggestions
The Anne Frank House: Now that your Tuk Tuk tour gave you a