Enchantment awaits as you drift through canals of Venice, taste the flavors of Tuscany and follow in the footsteps of ancients in Rome. This is a classic Italian adventure for all the senses.
See three of Italy’s most popular destinations, and two bonus cities
Our safe travel promise
You’ll stay at accommodations hand-picked by our team of local experts, in rooms only for EF Ultimate Break travelers. Each property is located in a safe, convenient area. You’ll receive your exact accommodations 30 days before your trip departs.
Click **here **for examples of where you'll stay.
Admit it, booking flights is the worst. Here's why you should let us do it for you:
- Flight costs are included in your monthly payment plan, so you can pay over time
- Airport transfers are included, so we’ll be waiting, sign in hand
- Flights are booked with major airlines
- 24/7 support no matter what time zone you’re in
- One checked bag included on most flights
- Option to make changes to your trip up to 99 days before departure
Booking with a friend? Let us know and we’ll do our best to make sure you’re on the same flight. Still want to book your own flights? That’s cool, simply select ‘No flights included’ instead of your departure city in the ‘Flights from’ dropdown.
Day 1: Overnight Flight
Board your overnight flight, bound for Italy. Remember the freshman 15 college myth? Well, it might hit you in Italy. Pizza, Pasta, Gelato, Cannoli’s, Limoncello. Welcome to food paradise.
Day 2: Arrive in Venice + Welcome Dinner
Welcome to Venice! Situated on 118 islands, intersected by 175 canals and spanned by more than 400 bridges, this city has had more praise showered upon it from travelers, writers and artists than any other city in the world.
- Arrive at the airport—your Tour Director will be waiting to show you how to get around the city.
- Venture into Venice proper or see the area surrounding your accommodation.
In the evening, enjoy a Welcome Dinner of local cuisine with fellow travelers at an authentic local spot. Afterwards, you’re free to take the party elsewhere!.
Day 3: Tour Venice
Head to St. Mark’s Square to begin your sightseeing with a local guide.
- Enter St. Mark’s Basilica and bask in the mosaics inlaid in the golden ceiling.
- See several historic churches and amble through picture-perfect piazzas.
- Follow the winding Grand Canal through the heart of Venice.
- See the historic Rialto bridge, the oldest in the city.
Day 4: Travel to Florence
Board your private coach; you’re heading to Florence, the crown jewel of the Italian Renaissance!
- Stop yourself before you order Spaghetti Bolognese—they call it Tagliatelle al ragu here.
- Arrive in Florence and begin exploring with your Tour Director.
Day 5: Tour Florence
Join a local guide for a walking tour of Florence, the compact capital of Tuscany known for its famous Renaissance artwork.
- Cross the Ponte Vecchio, the oldest bridge in Florence, home to many of Florence’s jewelers and art merchants.
- Stroll the Piazza della Signoria, home to the Uffizi Gallery and Michelangelo’s David.
- Visit the Duomo Cathedral. Return during your free time and challenge yourself to climb the 463 steps to the top for stunning views of the city.
Day 6: Free Day in Florence + Optional Activities
Enjoy a full free day in Florence to explore on your own or join an optional excursion.
- Get in touch with your artsy side at the Uffizi museum. The Medici Family’s art collection makes up one of the best art museums in the world.
- Stop and smell the flowers in the Boboli gardens, and keep an eye out for 16th century sculptures (you can stop an