Macarons in Paris, late-night fish & chips in London, bike rides along Amsterdam's canals, and selfie swapping with centuries-spanning masters. This is Europe 101, and class is in session.
Watch the Changing of the Guard at London’s Buckingham Palace
You’ll stay at accommodations hand-picked by our team of local experts, in rooms only for EF Ultimate Break travelers. Each property is located in a safe, convenient area. You’ll receive your exact accommodations 30 days before your trip departs.
Click **here **for examples of where you'll stay.
Admit it, booking flights is the worst. Here's why you should let us do it for you:
- Flight costs are included in your monthly payment plan, so you can pay over time
- Airport transfers are included, so we’ll be waiting, sign in hand
- Flights are booked with major airlines
- 24/7 support no matter what time zone you’re in
- One checked bag included on most flights
- Option to make changes to your trip up to 99 days before departure
Booking with a friend? Let us know and we’ll do our best to make sure you’re on the same flight. Still want to book your own flights? That’s cool, simply select ‘No flights included’ instead of your departure city in the ‘Flights from’ dropdown.
- Day 1: Overnight Flight
Board your overnight flight bound for London. Your adventure begins tomorrow, so sit back, shut your eyes, and do as the English do and try and catch some “zeds.”
- Day 2: Arrive in London
Welcome to London. Home of the Queen, tea, a wonderfully different form of the English language, and the largest city in Western Europe. Brimming with history and unique architecture, you’ll soon understand why it’s one of the most visited cities in the world.
- Land at the airport and meet a waiting EF representative.
- Transfer to your hotel to check in and check out your room.
- Get familiar with the area around your hotel with an introductory walk with your Tour Director including the River Thames, Trafalgar & Leicester Squares, and Covent Garden.
In the evening, enjoy a Welcome Dinner of local cuisine and drinks with fellow travelers at an authentic local spot. Afterwards, you’re free to take the party elsewhere!
- Day 3: Sightseeing Tour of London + Optional London Eye & River Cruise
Go big and go British today as a local guide takes you all around town for the inside scoop on London’s iconic palaces, churches, castles, and yes, even a big old clock.
- Dive into thousands of years of London’s secrets with a local guide.
- Immerse yourself in London’s rich history at gorgeous landmarks from the Tower of London and St. Paul’s Cathedral to Westminster Abbey and the Houses of Parliament.
- Experience a royal ritual during the changing of the guards at Buckingham Palace.
- Wave hello to Big Ben, the bell inside the famous clock tower. Though it’s under construction until 2021, rest assured that Ben says hello from behind the scaffolding.
Free Time Suggestions
Abbey Road: Want to walk in the literal footsteps of greatness? Head over to this famous thoroughfare and make your way to its southeastern end. There you’ll find the studio where the Beatles recorded their final studio album and the crosswalk they made famous with its cover.
Harrods: You don’t have to buy a ticket to get into the world’s most famous department store, but once you’re inside, all bets are off. At over a million square feet with 330 departments, its motto of “all things for all people, everywhere” makes complete sense.
London Eye & River Cruise (extra cost)