EF Tours for Graduating Seniors: Davos Global Leadership Summit
Join teachers and students from around the world in Davos, Switzerland for a three-day leadership conference in July. Hear from world-renowned speakers on the Summit theme, attend expert-led workshops, and gain insight into The Impact of Sports & Wellness and how it connects to the world today. To learn more about the magic of EF Global Leadership Summits, check out highlights from 2019 — you can even earn college credit!
After the summit, spend a day in Lucerne. Lucerne offers the perfect combination of outdoor sports and wellness-focused activities against the backdrop of Mount Rigi and Mount Pilatus.
What are the top highlights?
- Take in the beauty of the Swiss Alps
- Enjoy a cable car ride in Davos
- Experience a once in a lifetime leadership conference
Your trip includes
- Round-trip flights & airport transfers
- Tour Director
- Private deluxe motorcoach
- 5 nights in hand-picked accommodations
- Daily breakfast & dinner included
- 3-day Global Student Leadership Summit in Davos, Switzerland
- Enrollment in a college-level leadership course worth 3 transferrable credits
You’ll stay at accommodations hand-picked by our team of local experts, in rooms only for our travelers. Each property is located in a safe, convenient area. You’ll receive your exact accommodations 30 days before your trip departs.
- Meet an EF representative at the airport.
- Transfer to your accommodations and check in.
- Join your Tour Director for an introduction to Zurich.
- Meet your fellow travelers as they arrive.
- Get introduced to the city with a guided tour from your Tour Director.
- Stand in wonder before Löwendenkmal, an impressive sculpture of a wounded lion carved into a sheer rock cliff.
- Stroll across the Kapellbrücke, a covered wooden footbridge featuring a series of paintings dating back to the 17th century.
- Soak in the mountain air atop Mt. Titlis
Day 1: Overnight Flight to Switzerland
Board your overnight flight from the U.S. bound for Zurich, Switzerland.
Day 2: Arrive in Zurich + Welcome Dinner
After arriving in Zurich, you’ll meet the rest of your group for an included Welcome Dinner.
Day 3: Transfer to Davos + Leadership Conference
Transfer from Zurich to Davos for your first day of leadership summit! In Davos, first, explore the city with your Tour Director as guide. Ride the Davos cable car up, up, and away for a truly spectacular vantage point of the Swiss Alps. This evening, the Summit begins.
Days 4-5: Leadership Conference
In Davos, you’ll engage with other Summit attendees, and be encouraged to step outside your comfort zone as you get to know the team you will work with over the next few days. In this inspiring setting, you’ll collaborate with students from across North America and the world. Over the course of the entire Summit, you’ll hear from world-renowned speakers, converse with local and global experts, and work in small international teams to explore The Impact of Sports & Wellness. The event will strengthen your creativity and critical thinking skills as you use design thinking to develop solutions related to well-being.
Day 6: Transfer to Lucerne Region + Swiss Alps Adventure + Farewell Dinner
Breathe in fresh lake air with hints of fresh chocolate (it might only be your imagination) as you explore a charming city overlooked by the snow-capped peaks of the Alps. Take an amazing trip to the top of Mt. Titlis, one of the majestic mountains just outside the town. Ride a gondola above the tree line, then a panoramic cable car to the summit. At the top, there'll be plenty of time for tubing, sledding, yodeling, ice tunnel spelunking, or just plain old view enjoying.
Share some laughs and any stories you may have missed along the way at this included farewell dinner with the group.
Day 7: Fly Home
Auf Wiedersehen, Freunde!
Translation: Goodbye, friends. Before you head to the airport, make sure to take one more group photo and group hug. But this isn’t goodbye because you can always get the gang back together for another trip soon.