Christmas Markets: Venice, Florence & Rome
From $2609 with flightsPayments as low as $349
Get in the holiday spirit at Christmas markets at every stop on this enchanting Italian adventure. Drift through canals of Venice, taste the flavors of Tuscany and follow in the footsteps of ancients in Rome.
What are the top highlights?
- See three of Italy’s most popular destinations, along with two bonus cities
- Head to seaside Cinque Terre for the best Instagrams and a quick swim
- Explore Rome’s greatest hits like the Vatican and the Colosseum
- Step into the Renaissance in Florence
- Indulge in Italian food and wine while taking in the Tuscan countryside
- Visit a guy named David and witness the Birth of Venus in Florence
Your trip includes
- Round-trip flights & airport transfers
- Multilingual Tour Director & local guides
- Private deluxe motorcoach
- 8 nights in hand-picked accommodations
- Welcome Dinner with drinks
- Daily breakfast & three-course Farewell Dinner
- Metro passes in each major city
- Entrance to select attractions and local Christmas Markets around Italy
You’ll stay at accommodations hand-picked by our team of local experts, in rooms only for EF Ultimate Break travelers. Each property is located in a safe, convenient area. You’ll receive your exact accommodations 30 days before your trip departs.
Click **here **for examples of where you'll stay.
Admit it, booking flights is the worst. Here's why you should let us do it for you:
- Flight costs are included in your monthly payment plan, so you can pay over time
- Airport transfers are included, so we’ll be waiting, sign in hand
- Flights are booked with major airlines
- 24/7 support no matter what time zone you’re in
- One checked bag included on most flights
- Option to make changes to your trip up to 99 days before departure
Booking with a friend? Let us know and we’ll do our best to make sure you’re on the same flight. Still want to book your own flights? That’s cool, simply select ‘No flights included’ instead of your departure city in the ‘Flights from’ dropdown.
Day 1: Overnight Flight
Board your overnight flight, bound for Italy. Get ready to eat spaghetti on penne on linguine on fettuccine on gnocchi on ravioli on chocolate gelato (not literally, but maybe literally).
Day 2: Arrive in Venice + Welcome Dinner
Benvenuto (welcome) to the Venice Region, otherwise known as Veneto. Once one of the richest and largest maritime trade empires in the world, the sheer number of canals, bridges, and boats should come as no surprise. You’ll drop off your bags, stretch your legs, then venture over to an authentic neighborhood on the western side of Venice.
- Land at the airport and meet a waiting EF representative.
- Transfer to your hotel to check in and check out your room.
- Bask in the unique culture and style of the city during on introductory tour with your Tour Director.
In the evening, enjoy a Welcome Dinner of local cuisine and drinks with fellow travelers at an authentic local spot. Afterwards, you’re free to take the party elsewhere!
Day 3: Tour Venice + Christmas Markets
Meet a local guide who’ll show you the famous sights of the city, including the intricate artwork of St. Mark’s Basilica. Just remember to observe the local custom of covering your shoulders and knees before entering—but covering your mouth in awe is completely up to you.
- Arrive in true Venetian style at St. Mark’s square via the Giudecca Canal.
- Skip the line and gawk at the golden ceiling of St. Mark’s Basilica.
- Stand in the footprints of history on the Rialto Bridge, the oldest spanning the Grand Canal.
- Get in the Christmas spirit at Campo Santo Stefano, a square that is completely transformed into a Christmas village this time of y