Celebrate New Year’s Eve in Costa Rica! It’s time to live la Pura Vida. The unofficial motto of Costa Rica translates to “the simple life.” But it’s less about going off the grid, and more about living a life jam-packed with rainforest hiking, whitewater rafting, ziplining above the clouds, and splashing around coral reefs under the waves. Pura vida is an always optimistic outlook fueled by delicious Mesoamerican-inspired cuisine, the freshest coffee, and the occasional guaro sour cocktail. If you’re looking for all that and a little quality face time with sloths, monkeys, and dolphins, this is the trip for you.
What are the top highlights?
- Celebrate New Year's Eve in Costa Rica
- Explore the biodiversity and wildlife of Costa Rica
- Zipline high up in the rainforest canopy at speeds of almost 60 MPH
- Lounge on one of the world’s most beautiful beaches at Manuel Antonio State Park
- Walk high above the clouds in Santa Elena Cloud Forest
- Enjoy the freshest coffee of your life at a plantation tour and sampling
Your trip includes
- Round-trip flights & airport transfers
- Multilingual Tour Director & local guides
- Private motorcoach
- Transportation between cities
- 9 nights in hand-picked accommodations
- Daily breakfast, Welcome Mixer & Farewell Dinner
- Entrances to Manuel Antonio State Park, Santa Elen