Fly away to the European capital of art, fashion, and baguettes—also known as Paris. Because when you’re short on time, but big on new experiences, nothing beats an escape to the City of Lights.
Picnicking by the Eiffel Tower, gazing up at its beauty
Shopping along Champs-Élysées
Walking the extravagant halls and garden of Versailles
Admiring some of the Louvre’s 35,000 works of art
Sipping Champagne in Champagne
What you'll get
Round-trip flights & airport transfers
5 nights in handpicked accommodations
Expert Tour Director
2 insider tours with local guides
Seine River Cruise
Champagne tasting in Épernay
- Day 1: Overnight flight
Dream croissant dreams on your overnight flight to Paris.
- Day 2: Arrive in Paris + Welcome Dinner
Welcome to Paris, also known as the City of Lights. Cue the French café music and ready your appetite—it’s going to be magnificent.
In the evening, enjoy a Welcome Dinner of local cuisine and drinks with fellow travelers at an authentic local spot. Afterwards, you’re free to take the party elsewhere!
- Meet an EF representative and fellow travelers as they arrive at the airport.
- Transfer to your accommodation to check in and check out your room.
- Explore the surrounding area with your Tour Director.
- Day 3: Tour Paris + Seine River Cruise
Explore the city with a local guide by bus and by foot, an authentic introduction to Parisian life and culture.
Free time suggestion
The Louvre: Visit the largest art museum in the world, with an astounding collection of art from around the world—from the Palace to the glass Pyramid to the Mona Lisa.
- Join a local guide for a full morning of exploring the best of the best of Paris.
- Follow in the footsteps of Emily in Paris as you stroll through the Luxembourg Gardens.
- Float down the River Seine on a scenic boat ride through the heart of the city.
- Watch the world-famous lights of the Eiffel Tower sparkle at night.
- Day 4: Free day in Paris + Optional excursion to Versailles
Take part in for an optional tour of Versailles or take the day to continue exploring the city. At night, enjoy an included dinner with the group.
Free time suggestions
Shopping on Champs-Élysées: Make your way to the famous Champs-Élysées, which connects the Arc de Triomphe with the Place de la Concorde, and shop to your heart’s content.
Le Marais: Head to this vibrant LGBTQ+-friendly neighborhood for bar-hopping, restaurant-hopping, and boutique-hopping.
Versailles (extra cost)
Walk through the landscaped gardens, and tour the living quarters of the famous over-the-top palace of Louis XIV. This is where French royalty reveled in their extravagant lifestyle in the decades before the Revolution.
This excursion is pre-book only; if your trip is less than 30 days away, please call 800-766-2645 to purchase.
- Day 5: Free day in Paris
At over 40 square miles, Paris offers endless opportunities to discover new sights, sounds, and smells of the crêpe variety.
Free time suggestions
Montmartre: Walk the steep, winding streets of this charming hilltop district for sweeping views of the city below.
Catacombs of Paris: Dare to step through the “Gate of Hell” on your way below the city streets and you’ll be greeted by walls of stacked skulls and bones of past Parisians.
- Day 6: Tour Reims + Champagne tasting in Épernay
You’re leaving Paris for the day, but don’t worry, it’s for good reason: Champagne. While you may have sipped it before, you’ve probably never sipped it at a vineyard in the Champagne region of France.
- Join a local guide for an immersive tour of Reims, famous for its cathedral where over 30 French kings were crowned.
- Taste Champagne and tour a wine cellar in the Champagne region’s capital, Épernay.
- Share some laughs (and maybe shed a few tears) at an included farewell dinner with your group back in Paris.
- Day 7: Fly Home
Au revoir les amis!
Translation: Goodbye, friends! Your next destination awaits—home. But this isn’t goodbye. It’s “See you later.” The only question is, where?