Everyone knows that Spain is a land where people eat dinner late at night and sleep during the day. But until you actually go and experience it for yourself you can’t know what it feels like to taste patatas bravas on chopitos on albóndigas on chorizo in Barcelona’s tapas bars, or to dance yourself clean to the intoxicating bass music in Ibiza’s legendary night clubs, or to crunch the sand under your feet at one of Valencia’s Mediterranean beaches. So lace up your eating shoes, put on your swankiest swim suit, and start rolling your “r’s.” You’re going to Spain.
In a fraternity or sorority? Become a Greek Leader & travel for free. Learn more>
What are the top highlights?
- Immerse yourself in Spanish culture, cuisine, and customs
- Fall in love with buildings (you didn't think that was possible, did you?)
- Dance the night away at beachside nightclubs in Barcelona
- Taste-test tapas and wash them down with a glass of cava (and more tapas)
- Color yourself awestruck by the kooky design of Barcelona’s Parque Güell
- Have your face melted by bass in Ibiza
- Soak up some sun—and maybe some sangria, too—on Valencia’s world-class beaches
Your trip includes
- Round-trip flights & airport transfers
- Multilingual Tour Director & local guides
- Private deluxe motorcoach
- 9 nights in hand-picked accommodations
- Daily breakfast & 3 included dinners
- Metro passes in each major city
- Entrance to Parque Güell and other select attractions
You’ve selected an UltimatePlus departure. Nice choice! You’ll be staying at upgraded hotels throughout your trip. Each property is located in a safe and convenient area to ensure a comfortable stay, in rooms that are only for EF Ultimate Break travelers. Actual accommodations will be made available to you 30 days before your trip.
Looking for our standard accommodations? Choose a departure date without the starburst icon, and you’ll stay at a combination of boutique hostels and hotels.
Admit it, booking flights is the worst. Here's why you should let us do it for you:
- Flight costs are included in your monthly payment plan, so you can pay over time
- Airport transfers are included, so we’ll be waiting, sign in hand
- Flights are booked with major airlines
- 24/7 support no matter what time zone you’re in
- One checked bag included on most flights
- Option to make changes to your trip up to 99 days before departure
Booking with a friend? Let us know and we’ll do our best to make sure you’re on the same flight. Still want to book your own flights? That’s cool, simply select ‘No flights included’ instead of your departure city in the ‘Flights from’ dropdown.
- Day 1: Overnight flight to Spain
Board your overnight flight to Spain, home of all-night fiestas, incredible food, and naps after lunch. Get some shut-eye because your life is about to get loco.
- Day 2: Arrive in Barcelona
Welcome to Barcelona, a city of endless parties, wacky architecture, and premium beaches—which also happen to be where the clubs are. So throw on your walking shoes, your party pants, and any shirt you’d like. Barcelona is the fiesta that keeps on fiesta…ing.
- Meet an EF representative at the airport.
- Transfer to your accommodation and check in.
- Receive the latest schedule from your Tour Director.
- Meet your fellow travelers as they arrive.
In the evening, it’s time fo