Up the altitude and dive into jungles, cities and ancient ruins on this adventure through the heart of Peru. After living like a local in Lima, you’ll journey to Cuzco and Machu Picchu, where you can learn about its mysterious past, watch the sunrise and, most importantly, pet a llama.
What are the top highlights?
- Hike to the Sun Gate for epic views of Machu Picchu
- Explore the Sacred Valley of the Incas, rich in Peruvian tradition
- Pet llamas and alpacas; learn the difference between the two
- Explore Cusco, a modern city at a staggering elevation of 11,150 feet
- Visit several Incan archaeological sites, including the fortress of Sacsayhuaman