Celebrate New Year’s Eve in Rome! See fireworks light up the iconic Roman skyline, and raise a glass (or two) of Prosecco to the New Year. In addition to crossing Rome off your bucket list, you’ll explore 2 more iconic Italian cities. Cruise through the canals of Venice, see world-famous art by Michelangelo, and delve into the Renaissance in Florence. Oh, and of course eat as much pasta, pizza, and gelato as humanly possible. Ring in the New Year in style on this Italian adventure.
What are the top highlights?
- Ring in the New Year in Rome
- Wind through the organized, yet surprisingly confusing streets of Venice (word of advice: grab a map)
- Eat gelato until you can't eat any more. Wait 10 minutes. Then eat more.
- Visit the ruins of the Colosseum in Rome, where you can picture yourself as a gladiator (or one of the 80,000 spectators)
- Head to seaside Cinque Terre for the best Instagrams and a quick swim
- Visit a guy named David and witness the Birth of Venus in Florence
Your trip includes
- Round-trip flights & airport transfers
- Multilingual Tour Director & local guides
- Private deluxe motorcoach
- Eurostar train from Paris to London
- 9 nights in hand-picked accommodations
- Welcome Dinner with drinks
- Daily breakfast & three-course Farewell Dinner
- Metro passes in each city
You’ll stay at accommodations hand-picked by our team of local experts, in rooms only for EF Ultimate Break travelers. Each property is located in a safe, convenient area. You’ll receive your exact accommodations 30 days before your trip departs.
Click **here **for examples of where you'll stay.
Admit it, booking flights is the worst. Here's why you should let us do it for you:
- Flight costs are included in your monthly payment plan, so you can pay over time
- Airport transfers are included, so we’ll be waiting, sign in hand
- Flights are booked with major airlines
- 24/7 support no matter what time zone you’re in
- One checked bag included on most flights
- Option to make changes to your trip up to 99 days before departure
Booking with a friend? Let us know and we’ll do our best to make sure you’re on the same flight. Still want to book your own flights? That’s cool, simply select ‘No flights included’ instead of your departure city in the ‘Flights from’ dropdown.